Monday, August 17, 2009

Woodstock, 40 years later, this time with prizes

In my last post I remembered Woodstock. Over the weekend I won a Woodstock prize package from a radio station! Woodstock was certainly in the air this weekend, so I guess I tapped into something. I certainly tapped into the redial button.

In addition to winning some DVD's, CD's, and a movie screening, this weekend I will be attending a concert with several of the original bands who played at the original Woodstock. Let's see, 40 years ago, so it will be a bunch of 60 and 70 year olds, playing rock and roll! Sounds about right... don't trust anyone under 50, right?

And remember, stay away from the brown acid ... reflux medicine.

Don't most concerts start at 8pm? This one starts at 7. It's the Woodstock Early Bird Special.

No comments: