Sunday, August 22, 2010

JetBlue AYCJ -- Preparation Continues

The JetBlue "All You Can Jet" Pass is such a great idea and it's going to be fun. But I wonder. Have other passholders spent as many hours online as I have, trying to figure out these 30 days of travel? I'm exhausted and I haven't gone anywhere yet!

But now that booking is allowed, I have booked my first flights. So, I'm on the way!

Since I'm coordinating with several friends and relatives, some time has been spent coordinating dates and schedules. And just because JetBlue flies to the 2 cities you want to visit, doesn't mean it's easy to get from one to the other... it appears we will all be spending some time at JFK, no matter where we're going.

Two weeks to figure out the rest of the routes, and the adventure begins.

2 comments:

Joan said...

Sounds like fun!

Marian said...

It should be ... Exhausting, but fun!