Monday, September 27, 2010

AYCJ Day 20, in Tarpon Springs, Florida

Sunday, September 26, Day 20 of my 30-day JetBlue All You Can Jet Adventure.

Arriving last night in Tarpon Springs, I'm at the home of my uncle Bernie. We had a delicious dinner of spaghetti and his homemade spaghetti sauce and wine.

Stayed up till about 1am and slept in this morning till 10. It's hard for me to know how long I'll sleep these days, if I don't have to be anywhere that morning, I tend to want to catch up on my sleep, but then again, I'm traveling, so I don't want to sleep away a whole day.

This is day 20 of 30. So with 10 more travel days to go, maybe a little extra sleep will help me survive the next 10 days... without getting too cranky!

Stopped at a local Starbucks to get online and catch up on computer things. Not much travel news to report for today, but a good, low key day of talking, relaxing, sleeping and catching up. Tomorrow, to the sponge docks!

No comments: