Sunday, September 12, 2010

AYCJ - Day 6 - Chicago suburbs

Day 6 of my 30-day adventure using the JetBlue All You Can Jet Pass. A quiet day in the 'burbs.

Slept in for awhile, had a good breakfast at a local Northfield, IL diner, a nice walk around the neighborhood, laundry and a complete re-packing. How do things in my luggage get this messed up in only 6 days? A load of laundry and I start off fresh with all clean clothes! (hey that's a big deal if you're traveling for 30 days. I did not bring 30 days worth of clothes.)

We finish the day with more pizza... and champagne! A toast to my last day in Chicagoland. Thanks to my Aunts Mary and Maureen for being the fabulous hosts they always are. And to my friends MB and Bonnie, for spending a great day together.

Tomorrow morning I'm off to O'Hare Airport, where I will fly to my next destination, which is ..... wait for it.....

No really ... you'll have to wait for it. I'll tell you tomorrow... when I get there.

1 comment:

Creativitymuse said...

... being able to do laundry on a trip in invaluable! Sometimes, language barriers or hours of operation confuse things, but the feel of clean clothes is so comforting, especially if one's location changes frequently.

Wishing you happy, safe and easy travels!!!!